The best thing I love about podcasts is that you need not pay much attention to the visuals and you can listen to knowledgeable and interesting content. 2020 has been pretty bleak till now and we must find reasons to be hopeful, engaged, and happy. Listening to a podcast while doing any other work like cleaning your home or cooking is always more helpful and educational than being distracted by websites. Here are some best Indian podcasts that are ruling over people’s hearts.
- She says she’s fine– coming from a family of gynecologists and being a gynecologist Dr. Munjaal Kapadia started this revolutionary podcast about women’s health last year. He knows very well about the problems faced by women and lack of awareness in India related to these topics.‘She Says She’s Fine’ talks of topics such as PCOS, periods, sex, pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases, contraception, abuse, menopause, and so on. Kapadia is the host and brings on board two female guests for each episode, who discuss the topic of the day with him.
- The Musafir stories– if you are among those who dream to travel the world or call themselves wanderlust. The Musafir Stories hosts avid travelers each episode who come on the show to share their amazing, funny, and adventurous travel experiences throughout India. You can experience the adventure by sitting at home because of the good narrations.
- Cyrus says– you want to know what is going on in the country but are bored listening to the over-excited tones of journalists. ‘Cyrus Says’ is a comedy podcast that takes on current relevant topics hosted by Cyrus Broacha. He conducts interviews with popular personalities from a variety of industries to widen your spectrum of knowledge in a hilarious way.
- Mead in India – You like indie artists but are not able to find where to listen to popular indie music. Maed In India spotlights some of the best works by renowned artists from all over the country. The podcast connects the listeners to the artists not only through their music but also through personal interviews.
- My Indian Life – I liked this podcast very much. The podcast is hosted by Bollywood actress, Kalki Koechlin. The series tackles issues of family conflict, sexual abuse, harassment, caste discrimination, victim shaming, body insecurity, and the controversial subject of sex education and also includes incredible and uplifting stories, including a woman who talks to Kalki about the crucial role she had in India’s space mission to Mars, and a musician’s determination to succeed against all odds.
- Anupama Chopra film review– this is a movie and web series review podcast hosted by renowned film critic, Anupama Chopra. She reviews both Bollywood and Hollywood movies on her channel, and her analyses allow you to select your next watch from. She also conducts interviews with celebrated names from the film industry to provide the audience with a sneak peek into the lives of the stars.
These were some of the amazing Indian podcasts who know very well what their audience needs. Hope you have to find the article helpful. Wishing you all the happiness and good health.